“Where the assessment of risk is combined with the management of space”
What we can do for your company:
1. Improve staff moral – people appreciate any investment in them through training.
2. Improve company image – Safe, considerate drivers are seen as professionals, as is your company!
3. Reduce incidents / Claims experience – as claims come down, insurance premiums follow.
4. Improve fuel economy – and reduce wear and tear on the vehicle, leading to less down-time in the workshop!
5. Reduce stress – on the driver and the vehicle.
6. Be seen as a good employer – attract high quality applicants for vacant posts, people will want to work with you!
Improving fleet driver skills will reduce your costs
Effective fleet driver training courses
With fuel costs rising by more than 60% in the last 5 years and insurance costs not far behind, what can you do to keep the soaring cost of running company vehicles under control? Surprisingly, one of the most effective cost reduction tools is effective fleet driver training.
What if we at Decision Driving UK could teach your fleet drivers a system of driving, which was so different from anything else they have ever seen? We will share our experience and knowledge through our effective, proven, fleet driver training courses so that your drivers will notice a difference to their driving safety and stress levels in as little as 3 or 4 hours.
Our fleet driver training courses are ideal for employees who use cars, vans, small trucks or any vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes, at work. The courses are available in any part of the UK…they are enjoyable and will give your employees a thorough understanding of the principles of decision driving.
If you are a fleet manager who needs to reduce your spend, talk to us now to find out how we can help you reduce your fleet cost headaches – 02392 637858
Trained fleet drivers will…
- Improve fuel economy by 10%
- Lower servicing bills
- Reduce accidents, which cuts repair bills, insurance premiums, replacement vehicle costs and lost time